StayConnected Webinars on Public Governance
We have been by your side with the StayConnected initiative to offer you support through knowledge, analysis and reflection on the challenges posed by COVID-19.
July, 17 2020 | Editorial office
With the reopening of our campuses, StayConnected is winding up. But if you missed any of our webinars related to public governance, you can find them here:
- “Liderazgo en tiempos de crisis”; Koldo Echebarria, Director General of Esade and professor at ESADEgov.
- “La gestión de la crisis: una perspectiva de salud”; Manel Peiró, Director of the Institute for Healthcare Management at ESADEgov.
- “Retos de la colaboración público-privada en el contexto actual”; Mónica Reig, Director of the PARTNERS programme and Associate Director of ESADEgov.
- “Scenario Insights for Crisis and Recovery”; Angel Saz-Carranza, Director of ESADEgeo and professor at ESADEgov, and Enrique Rueda-Sabater, senior fellow at EsadeGeo and senior advisor at Boston Consulting Group.
- “'Súper Robot 10': Una historia de colaboración publico-privada”; Manel Peiró, Director of the Institute for Healthcare Management at ESADEgov, and Javier Colás, Director of Innovation at the Institute for Healthcare Management at ESADEgov and CEO of Additum Blockchain.
- “Retos de la transformación digital para el sector público”; Jordi Marin, academic partner in digital transformation and organisations at ESADEgov, and Xavier Ferràs, professor in the Department of Operations, Innovation and Data Sciences at Esade.
- “La democracia frente al cisne negro”; Juan Luis Manfredi, Academic Director of the Public Sector Observatory Esade-PwC, and Víctor Lapuente, senior lecturer in the Department of Political Science and research fellow in the Quality of Government Institute at the University of Gothenburg and visiting professor at ESADEgov.
- La lucha de la humanidad contra los enemigos invisibles. La mayor crisis sanitaria mundial de los últimos tiempos, Manel Peiró, Director of the Institute for Healthcare Management at ESADEgov, and Salvador Macip, physician and researcher at the University of Leicester and the UOC.
- “Datos y pandemia. El big data y la gestión sanitaria de la Covid-19"; José María Lassalle, Director of the Technological Humanism Forum at Esade, Antoni Gutiérrez-Rubí, founding partner at Ideograma, and Nuria Oliver, cofounder of ELLIS.
- “¿Qué efecto tendrá la pandemia en el auge del populismo global?”; Toni Roldán, Director of EsadeEcPol, Víctor Lapuente, senior lecturer in the Department of Political Science and research fellow at the Quality of Government Institute at the University of Gothenburg and visiting professor at ESADEgov, and Máriam Martínez-Bascuñán, opinion editor at El País.