The Social Contribution of Public-Private Partnerships in Health and Social Services: Ten Proposals for Improvement
The EsadeGov PARTNERS Program presented this ten-point proposal, drawn up in collaboration with the EsadeGov Institute for Healthcare Management, within the framework of the 10th anniversary of the Observatory of Public-Private Cooperation in Health and Social Policies, spearheaded in conjunction with La Unió.
November, 09 2020 | Editorial office
The purpose of the document is to identify the main challenges to be addressed in order to improve the social contribution of public-private partnerships in the field of health and social services, and to provide added value for the current public debate.
Welcome and presentation: Manel Peiró, Director of the EsadeGov Institute for Healthcare Management.
The social contribution of PPPs in health and social services: Roser Fernández, Managing Director of La Unió.
Presentation of the ten points: Ten proposals for improvement
- Mònica Reig, Director of the PARTNERS Program and Associate Director of EsadeGov.
- Andreu Mas-Colell, Chair of Economics at UPF.
- Josep Tabernero, Director of Vall d’Hebron Oncology Institute.
- Perico Pastor, painter, draughtsman and illustrator.
- Javier Colás Fustero, President of Additum Blockchain.
Closing address by Manel Peiró
More about the PARTNERS Program at https://www.esade.edu/partners.
More about the Program in Strategic Management of Public-Private Partnerships here.